Friday, May 6, 2011

Surprise!!

A funny feeling is dancing around in my tummy.  I have had suspicions for a few days now but decided today was the day I actually need to check it out.

Sure enough, not one but two tests came back positive (and then a third a couple days later to get a good picture).

That's right!  As of Friday, May 6th we are pregnancy test pregnant!

I have been feeling a bit off the last few days.  My stomach has the feeling of butterflies dancing around that won't go away.  It reminds me of the first time I went to New Jersey to visit Pat after not seeing him since we first met a month and a half earlier.  I was anxious and nervous and had this same butterfly feeling then.  Of course then it went away after I was with him again; this time it's not going away!

I had to wait 3 hours by myself with this life-changing announcement before Pat came home from work.  I called him into our bedroom and had him sit down.  I told him I had something to show him and made him close his eyes.  Then I held the stick in front of him and told him to open.  He was so surprised and shocked!  After a few seconds, that wore off and he was so happy.  I am so glad I was able to share this special moment with him and have him so excited.

 I on the other hand, think I am still in shock and it is only those butterflies dancing in my stomach that keep reminding me it is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment