Monday, June 4, 2012

More Family Time in Vegas

As I previously promised, I have tons more pictures to share from our family reunion for Gma's Birthday.  Sunday of Memorial weekend turned out to be a beautiful day to spend by the pool.  Luckily, the annoying winds stayed away and the day was just about perfect.  We were staying at a family-friendly Marriott off the strip so we had plenty of space to hang with our party of just under 20.   

The last time our entire family was together for a vacation was almost 8 years ago when we were in Hawaii celebrating our Grandparents 50th anniversary.  It also happened to be the vacation where Pat and I met.  It has definitely been too long for our entire family to get together.  Hopefully it won't be 8 more years when it happens again.  

We love hanging together at the pool and I took a good 150 - 200 pics in the matter of a couple of hours; I enjoyed every moment of it.  It is definitely difficult to pick out a few to share, so I have included just a bit more than that.   

My beautiful cousin Jacque and her son Owen.
 My too far away Austin, Texas cousin, Corrie with Hunter
Danny, finally in Vegas trying to get Aydan's ice cream. 
Aydan "posing" for the camera while Danny plays with Owen in the background 
Owen and Hunter hanging out.  Hunter wanted what Owen had of course, and then they would switch...aww the attention span of a baby.
 Gramma snuggling with Kalea, Aydan looking on in the back.
 The proud daddy Keith with Hunter
 Corrie giving kisses to those kissable cheeks
 I am sure Owen is telling Gma something very important!  Uncle David is a very good Grandpa "P-pa"
 Grandma Linda with her Grandson Hunter (My Aunt)
Aydan holding a flower in one hand and a monkey in the other...She came up to me saying "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" 
 I had a better shot lighting wise of these two, but I wanted to include this one to show how goofy my Uncle David is.  He kept dropping in my pics when ever he could.  Keith and Jacque exchanged hats and both looked great!
 Grampa enjoying some Kalea smiles!
 We had to get a quick pic of us in 
 Our family set-up.  Almost everyone can be seen in this picture.  I think me, Pat, my Dad, Sara, and Kalea are the only ones not seen from this vantage point.  Poor John was at work during this fun!
 I caught a great one of Aydan while she tried on her moms hat.  
 This next one is probably one of my favorites.  Jacque is so photogenic and Aydan so adorable, I had quite a few good ones of the two of them.
 We tried to get a good shot of Kalea with Hunter, but Hunter was getting a bit grumpy.  Close enough I guess!
We are so lucky to have the wonderful family we do.  I hope we can figure out how to spend more days all together pool side!  I still have one more post about the weekend, mostly just to share more pics from the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment