Saturday, June 9, 2012

Last Day in Vegas

The last day of our surprise family reunion for Gma, we all got together for breakfast at Hash House in Vegas.  I didn't take many pictures of this day, but here are a few.

Here is my cousin Corrie and her husband Keith.  I love John's smile in the background...
Here is my cousin Tracy and Jacque with Aydan.  Our big party had to spread over two tables. 
 My Aunt Carol with her grandson Owen
The whole group, but without Hunter who was with his Grandparents. =(  Almost a whole group shot. 
We went back to my brother's house to hang out with the under 21 crowd while the rest of the family won some money without us.  Luckily my sister gave me a portion of her winnings!  

Just for comparison, here is Kalea and Owen when she was a little over 2 months old and he was about 7 months old back in February 
 And here they are 3 months later!  
 Owen was a big fan of Kalea's head
 And of course miss Aydan wanted to get in on all of the fun
Just the girls =) 
 Uncle John was able to get in some quality time despite having to work so much during this weekend.  It was such a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment