Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pics, East Coast love, and V-day

Here are some more pics I wanted to share.  



 She doesn't fit in this next outfit anymore lengthwise, so it has been retired to the bin for later children.

Luckily, my cousin Natalie flew out all the way from Massachusetts for a visit and she got in some quality Kalea time.  She was so kind to buy her some adorable Hurley onesies that I can't wait for her to fit in.

 Comfortable in Teri's arms again.  Kalea also got to meet my cousin Julie and family friend Liz.

 Some Daddy love...

And, finally some pics of Kalea in her Valentine's outfits. This first is from Pat's cousin Tricia.

Taking pics during tummy time.

And her outfit from Mom Mom and Pop Pop.  Still a little big, but so cute! 


This I got the idea from on Pinterest...I meant to do this as a surprise for Pat on Valentiene's Day, but she wasn't having it.  I barely got this done with his help.  The poor girl was balling when I had the paint on her hand and kept making a fist.  Pat took a video of it.  I hope she doesn't end up hating arts and crafts because of this! =/


Our little girl will be 2 months old tomorrow and I can't believe it!  We are going in for her 2 month check-up later today and I can't wait to see how much she has grown in 3 weeks.  I will hopefully have a chance to update on here with stats tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment