Sunday, December 4, 2011

33 week sneak peek

When Pat's parents were in town, we were able to go in for a 3D/4D Ultrasound.  It was such a great experience to share that with my in-laws.  I am so happy they were able to experience a little part of the pregnancy and get a sneak peek at their granddaughter.  

We went when I was 32 weeks, 5 days.  The prime time is by the end of the 31st week, so we were getting to the stage of her getting more cramped.  On top of this, she decided to hang out by my pubic bone while snuggled against the placenta.  This made for a difficult time for our tech as she tried to get us a good shot.  It was a wonderful experience regardless of how clear the pictures turned out.  I am happy I was able to see our little one again plus I love that we didn't get the best clear picture so she will still be a  bit of a surprise as to how she looks.  

We were told that she has chubby cheeks, full lips, and a cute button nose.  Of course, that is how I picture all babies!  Gma looked at the photos and said she has the "Buchner" chin which she would get from my Grandpa on my mom's side.  She also seems to still have gigantic feet and maybe even Pat's thumb.  It is so fun to guess what traits she will inherit from both sides of the family.  

Now that I am closing in on my 35th week, (what!?) the reality of our baby girl arriving is coming up fast.  We have taken a few classes and are in the middle of the "lamaze" class.  We have a car seat, stroller, diapers, and clothes.  If she decides to come early, I like to think we are prepared enough with the basic supplies, that we wouldn't have to worry.  Now we just need to pack our hospital bags and let her cook a little longer!

Here she is a little over 2 weeks ago!  This is the best picture of the bunch.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww amy shes gorgeous! Get those bags packed then relax for her grand arrival! Cant wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete